In our youth empowerment pipeline, which runs from middle school through young adulthood, we endeavor to collaboratively interrupt cycles of injustice and to build hope.
Our key approaches to youth development work:
- Foster affirming relationships and networks
- Strengthen self-esteem, self-identity, and cultural awareness
- Facilitate access to services, resources, and enrichment opportunities
- Offer guidance and support toward academic success
- Provide exposure to career opportunities
- Facilitate opportunities to contribute to community building and explore leadership in Red Hook