Read the 2016 Impact Report here.
As we approach our 15th year in Red Hook:
- RHI serves over 5,000 Red Hook residents each year – that’s over half of the public housing residents in the neighborhood.
- Over 90% of our staff is from Red Hook. In the last four years, we have paid over $4M in salaries back into the community.
- 85% of RHI participants graduate from high school. In Red Hook, there is a 46% high school graduation rate.
- 76% of young adult program graduates are now employed or enrolled in college. In Red Hook, only 29% of young adults are employed.
- RHI has trained over 175 Local Leaders, thereby strengthening the readiness of Red Hook residents to respond to an emergency.